Friday, August 7, 2009

In what alternet universe


I actually like fashion despite my tendency to be a t-shirt an Jeans girl. I love searching for interesting pieces at filnes basement, marshals and of course in thrift stores. If it is a well made classic piece even better and I could even justify buying it for a little more money (even though I don't have the luxury to do it right now) if I know it will last.

With all that said I signed up for the Zoe report, a daily e-mail sent out with a recomndation for something that Rachel Zoe has found and absolutly loves and can't live with out...for now. I have a love hate relationship with Rachel Zoe, I think some times her styling is spot on and other times it's too Stevie Nicks for my tast. I also think Zoe her self in assteticly un appealing to look at mostly because she looks like a bag of bones in desprate need of a sandwich ( for gods sake honey eat something).

So I open the Zoe report today and I am comfronted with the image that is at the begning of this post, a destroyed t shirt. Ok it's kind of interasting in a faux punk I could do that my self for short cash sort of way. Please guess how much that torn up t shirt is, take a moment and just think about it...Ok are you ready? Are you sure? Try not to throw up but it is $150, for a torn up t shirt. I am baffeled.

No comments: